Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lots to be thankful for

I have lots to be thankful for...this year especially. I have been blessed with two amazing baby boys. They are happy and healthy. They make me smile everyday. I have been blessed with a loving and supportive husband who would do anything for me and our family. I have been blessed with an amazing mom, who I need now more than ever. Now that I am a mom too, I have a whole new appreciation for her. I have a sister who truly defines sisterhood. She is above and beyond. I have been blessed with a dad who has a kind heart and tender soul. I have a step-dad who swept into our family to bring new light and a niece who is very special. I hold her near and dear. I have also been welcomed into a loving family with my husband, another niece and nephew, thanks to my brother-in-laws. Make new friends, but keep the old. A song that I sang growing up... Some of my best friends have been by my side since what feels like the begining of time and others I have only known for a few years. I love them all. I have been blessed with renewed health and a new outlook on life and what it means to really live. For this I am thankful!

1 comment: